Manullang & Putranto Law Firm is licensed to provide Intellectual Property consultation to protect one of your business’s most valuable assets. Intellectual Property Rights are legally protected through registration and include:
- Industrial design
- Trade secrets, and
- Integrated circuit layout design.
A trademark is a distinguishing sign that identifies the owners of a product or service. It may be in the form of picture, name, word, letters, numbers, combination of colors, or a combination thereof. Registration of a trademark is signified by the letter R in a circle.
Trademark certificate valid for 10 years, which may be extended.
May take up to 12 months plus 30 days from receipt of complete application documents, including announcement allowing others to refute the application.
- Registration application
- Statement from the applicant about the trademark
- Identity card of the applicant; or if a legal entity, Deed of Establishment and all amendments and approvals
- If applying for collective trademark, copy of collective trademark agreement
- 20 (twenty) specimens of the trademark
- Fee payment
- Power of Attorney to the Intellectual Property consultant
Law No. 15 Year 2001 regarding Trademark
Presidential Decree No. 23 Year 1993 regarding Trademark Implementation Procedures
Presidential Decree No. 24 Year 1993 regarding Classification of Goods