Manullang & Putranto Law Firm is licensed to provide Intellectual Property consultation to protect one of your business’s most valuable assets. Intellectual Property Rights are legally protected through registration and include:
- Industrial design
- Trade secrets, and
- Integrated circuit layout design.
Patent is the exclusive rights owned by the inventor for a technological solution to a problem. The solution must be new, useful, and non-obvious and can be a process, machine, manufactured product, or composition of matter.
Registration certificate, valid for up to 20 years for a regular patent and up to 10 years for a simple patent.
May take 24 to 36 months from receipt of complete application for substantive examination.
- Registration application.
- Statement from the applicant about the invention.
- Identity card of the applicant; or if a legal entity, Deed of Establishment and all amendments and approvals.
- Identity card of the inventor.
- Statement of patent application including name/title, claim, description, drawings/illustration, and abstract of the invention.
- Power of Attorney to the Intellectual Property consultant.
Law No. 14 Year 2001 regarding Patent
Law No. 27 Year 2004 regarding Patent Implementation Procedures