Manullang & Putranto Law Firm is licensed to provide Intellectual Property consultation to protect one of your business’s most valuable assets. Intellectual Property Rights are legally protected through registration and include:
- Industrial design
- Trade secrets, and
- Integrated circuit layout design
Copyright is the exclusive right by the author or artist to use or distribute original work. Registration provides strong evidence of ownership of such rights. Original work may be in the form of books, computer programs, layout, lectures, educational/demonstration tools, music, dramatic works, artwork, architecture, maps, photography, database, and others.
May take up to 18 months from receipt of complete application by the government authorities.
- Registration application.
- Specimen of work and details to be included in the registration.
- Identity card of the author(s) or artist(s) or rightsholder(s).
- If rightsholder is a legal entity, provide legal entity documents.
- Power of Attorney to Intellectual Property Consultant.
Law No. 28 Year 2014 regarding Copyright