Permits & Licenses | Permanent Business License (IUT)

The Permanent Business License – Non-Industrial (IUT) is an operational permit issued by BKPM to foreign investment companies (PT PMA) for investments in most industries/business fields other than manufacturing and oil, gas and geothermal exploitation. Some IUT applications may require a financial audit by a Public Accountant.

Contact one of our associates at Prudenta Business Advisory for the most up-to-date news and regulations regarding IUI applications.

Our Permits & Licenses Services include:

  • Principle Investment License (Izin Prinsip)
  • Permanent Business License – Industrial (IUI)
  • Permanent Business License – Non-Industrial (IUT)
  • Industrial Registration (TDI)
  • Noise & Disturbance Permit (UUG-HO)
  • Environmental Impact Analysis (AMDAL)
  • Environmental Monitoring & Management Efforts (UPL-UKL)
  • Product Certification (SNI)

Permanent Business License – Non-Industrial (IUT)

Estimated time
14 working days upon receipt by BKPM of all complete documents.

Documents required

  • Articles of Association with all amendments and approvals and all company registrations and licenses
  • Principle License (Izin Prinsip) from BKPM
  • Latest Capital Investment Report (LKPM)
  • Proof of office/industrial property ownership or rental
  • List of industrial/manufacturing equipment
  • Building Construction Permit (IMB)
  • Noise and Disturbance Permit (UUG-HO), if any

Related Services

Disclaimer: Materials downloaded from our website do not replace sound legal advice.