Putranto Alliance is a synergy of professional services companies, carefully selected to provide a comprehensive suite of tailored solutions to meet our clients’ legal and corporate needs. Our international and local clients expect the highest standard of quality and effectiveness.
Our strength and expertise come from:
Understanding and applying corporate, finance, accounting and tax laws and regulations;
Leveraging our strong business network to improve business outcomes for our clients;
Navigating Indonesia’s myriad regulations that can be confusing for our clients; and
Listening, guiding, and advising our clients so they can focus on growing their business.
As a multidisciplinary group, we offer numerous opportunities to learn across our business units. Join our rapidly expanding staff of 80 dedicated professionals – and grow your career with us!
As an Accounting Officer, you will help ensure the overall smooth
operations of Putranto Alliance group financial processes, which
include Account Receivable, Account Payable and Tax. Your
specific responsibilities include:
- Assist every aspect of Putranto Alliance group accounting function;
- Assist in the development, implementation of goals, objectives, accounting standard operation procedure;
- Enforce compliance with required external and internal controls;
- Set up daily, weekly and monthly accounting activities; and
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly accounting report.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy;
- Have 1 years of working experience as Accounting
- Have strong knowledge of accounting, reconciliation, journal entry, and other such financial transactions;
- Have strong bookkeeping, project coordinating, and administrative skills;
- Have strong ability to follow through project implementation and finish several on-going projects within budget and on time
- Be computer literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and knowledge of accounting program is a plus;
- Be honest, diligent, willing to learn, responsible and attention to detail;
- Possess good logic, analytical thinking and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and systematically; and
- Be able to maintain calm demeanor and work effectively under pressures.
How to Apply
Please send your application, including:
Letter of motivation
Curriculum vitae (CV)
Recent color photograph (3 x 4 cm)
Copy of your identity card (KTP)
Certificates of courses and trainings
Other supporting documents
To the Human Resources Division, Putranto Alliance, at the address below or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Typos Please!
Please check your application materials as we will conduct strict screening. Applicants will be disqualified for serious typographical errors and inconsistencies.